Have you ever wanted to tag someone in a youtube comment, but didn’t know how? Well, you’re in luck! Tagging someone is actually a lot simpler than you might think. In this blog post, I’m going to teach you how to do it. So without further ado, let’s get started!
How to tag someone in youtube comment?
Tagging in youtube comments is a great way to get someone’s attention. If you have a question for them, or something important that they need to see, tagging them in the comment is probably the best way to get it seen. Tagging someone in a youtube comment doesn’t take that much time at all, and once you know how to do it, you’ll be able to do it in a few seconds.
Note: The tagging feature is no longer available on YouTube, But you can tag someone by replying to their comment instead
In order to tag someone in a youtube comment,
- All you have to do is put the “@” symbol before their channel name. Let’s say for example that I want to tag Snoop Dogg (@SnoopDogg), how would I go about doing that? Well, I would just put the “@” symbol before his username.
2. Now, when you start typing someone’s username on youtube, it will autofill in their name for you.All you have to do is click on their channel name instead of typing it out yourself.
3. When you’ve done that, all you have to do is hit the enter key.
4. When you hit the enter key, it will automatically put the “@” symbol before their username.
5. Once you’ve done that, all you have to do is leave a space between the @ and the channel name.
6. This is how you tag someone in a youtube comment if their username starts with a letter other than “S.”
7. Now let’s say I wanted to tag Snoop Dogg (@SnoopDogg) in a different video. What if their username starts with “S” and I’m tagging them in another video? Well, how would you do that?
Now that you know how to tag someone in a youtube comment, you should be able to do it effortlessly! Have fun tagging your friends and other people on youtube!
Will Youtube Implement A New Tagging Feature?
Tagging is how you call out another user by their username. Tagging users in comments is common on sites like tumblr, reddit, and youtube. Tags are used to attract attention to posts or other things that the tagged user would be interested in. Youtube has not announced any changes to how tagging works at this time. There is no indication that they are planning on making any changes to how tagging works. The process should remain the same for now.
You should be able to continue using tags as you always have. If youtube does add a new tagging feature, they will most likely announce it ahead of time. There is no way to know how the new feature would work or how it would impact how tags work right now. Tags are helpful when trying to interact with other users on video hosting sites, but the current system works fine. So it should remain how it is for now.
Mention Channels In Video Titles & Descriptions
You can mention channels in video titles & descriptions by using the @ symbol followed by their username.
The same rules that apply to tagging in comments also apply to tags in titles and descriptions. Let’s say for example that I wanted to tag Mr beast (@Mr beast) in a video of mine, how would I do that? Well, how would you tag them in the title? You would just put “@” before their username.
Here are some examples of how to tag someone in video titles & descriptions:
– @Mr beast
Mention Another Youtuber Or Channel
When mentioning another youtube channel or username in a video, how would you do it?
All you have to do is put the “@” symbol before their username. Then after that, all you have to do is hit enter.
Let’s say for example that I wanted to mention Snoop Dogg (@SnoopDogg) in a video of mine. How would I do that? Well all you have to do is put the “@” symbol before their username. Let’s say I wanted to mention them in the description. How would I do that?
All you have to do is just hit enter after putting “@” before their username instead of trying to type out the whole username.
Here are some examples of how to mention other youtubers in videos:
– how to make a channel on YouTube ( @Mr beast )
– how to make a channel on youtube ( @SnoopDogg )
– how to make a channel on youtube at school ( @Liza Koshy )
Symbols And Tags Used On Youtube
some of the most common symbols and tags you can use are …
You can use the following tags to tag someone in a comment on YouTube. The person has been tagged as “person’s name” and their username is “username.”
- @-tagging people will mention them, but not reply to any of their comments or questions
- double-ampersands (;) signify that you’re tagging yourself
- ( : ) this sign signifies an answer
- (*asterisks*)are asterisked symbols
- (@)replying back to somebody else’s post
- (-)using this command (or “at sign”), you can email other users who have subscribed to your channel
- (/)this symbol indicates a new line
- (#hashtags)are how you tag keywords
- (@username)can be used to tag other users (in the comments section only)
Now that you know how to use tags on YouTube, try tagging your friends or celebrities! Remember how tagging works will not change at this time. Tags are how you comment on another user’s videos, so using them how you normally would is how it should remain for now.
That’s all there is to it! Now that you know how to tag someone in a youtube comment, go forth and spread the love. Leave your friends (and enemies) some hilarious comments they’ll never see coming. And don’t forget to let us know how you get on – we always love hearing about our readers’ funny antics.